BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010 m. balandžio 21 d., trečiadienis

forget






But it’s not always like that.

I miss you so.I can’t forget you,I don’t want to forget you.

I need your smile,your touch,your laugh.This were not so easy with you,but I would probably give everything up,for things to go back the way they were.Am I naive?Maybe.I’m in love,and that’s what people do.When we are in love we do a lot of stupid and nasty things with/for the ones we love.You also did that.You hurt me.You loved me.You took care of me.You left me.And then you came back,like a thunder in the sky.I cried.Cried a lot.But then it stopped.I tried to forget,but I didn’t have the strength to delete you from my life and heart.I always asked why,but you gave me no answer.Do you know how did it hurt?Have you got any idea how I felt?You left.I came back to life.And started everything new.You came back.You rocked my world,and everything fell apart again.

Why did you wanted to see me?There has been so much time.So much time.I tried to control myself,I saw you did to.And I saw that you were hurt to.But why?I wonder till this day.Were you hurt because I wasn’t yours?Or maybe because you knew,that you don’t have your toy no more?Is it so hard to give me the answers?I know that sometimes there are no.

You were standing there,you stopped the time.I wanted kiss you.I wanted you to hug me.I wanted to be safe again.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą