BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010 m. balandžio 21 d., trečiadienis

Wondering





Now more then often I think of my future.And it’s a blank page.I almost finished school,only few months left and I have no idea what to do next.I know what I want to do,and where I want to go,but sometimes I think I can’t handle it,and I won’t be able to for fill my dreams.

I wanted to do something for my self for one year,but my mom was against it,she said that will be sitting on her neck for a year,like a burden.It was pretty painful to hear.I thought that I could realize what I wanted with my life in that year,but I guess I’ll go study something I don’t even know if I want to.It’s suck a headache.

REBLOG IF YOU HAVE THE SAME DILEMA AS ME. (waiting for some solutions)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą