BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010 m. balandžio 7 d., trečiadienis

love





I’d come for you,no one but you.

Yes I’d come for you,but only if you want me to.

I miss you.Your voice - Good morning my little sunshine.

I miss you.Your lips - You got something on your lips,let me get that for you.*Kissing*

I miss you.Your smile - *Kuddle kuddle kuddle*

I miss you.Your laugh - The earth is shaking.

I miss you.Your embrace - Are you cold? *hug*

I miss you.Your warmth - It’s so cold without you

There is so many things,that reminds me of you.Every day I see those places were we first kissed.Were held me tight so I won’t get cold.Were you spread my arms,and said that you’re not letting me go.You said that we will even fall together.I remember those hot summer days,when we sat on benches and ate ice-cream,then you would smear your ice-cream on my nose,neck,lips then laughed how dirty I was,and you helped me clean up.I remember those soft lips on my neck.I always giggled because your beard was tickling me.I still have a photo of us kissing in a drawer,but I hadn’t looked at it for a while,because I know I start crying.Not because we broke up.But because I know that a very big part of me is missing.I feel constant cold.I can’t listen to most songs in my mp3,cause something in my chest starts to ache.I don’t no kisses,hugs or sex,though everything was perfect.I need to just to be by my side once in a while.

You are my vitamin.My sun.My fire.My smile.You are me,and I’m you.

I MISS YOU.PLEASE COME BACK.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą